SynopsisThis course introduces students to the principles of Artificial Intelligence which includes Expert System, Fuzzy Logic, Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithm. Project based exercise will be also included in order to have a better understanding on the course.
At the end of this course student should be able to:
· Explain the concept of intelligent control and their applications.
· Design the fuzzy logic and artificial Neural Networks through case study or project based exercise.
· Analyze Genetic Algorihtm system trough case study.
· Use and apply engineering tools to simulate various intelligent system.
· Explain the impact of engineering solution in global context.
1. Michael Negnevitsky, “Artificial Intelligence : a Guide to Intelligent Systems”, Addison Wesley, 2005.
2. Marzuki Khalid, “Artificial Intelligence : Fuzzy Logic Module”, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
3. Marzuki Khalid, “Artificial Intelligence : Artificial Neural Networks Module”, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia